Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Caesar Salad with Fried Ravioli

I am a Caesar Salad junkie. I love Caesar salad anyway that you can make it. It is one of my fall-back meals that I make all the time and I was feeling like finding a new way to have my old favorite. I decided to look on Rachael Rays' website and I found this recipe for Caesar Salad with Fried Ravioli. I didn't make my own dressing since I always have a bottle of Caesar Salad dressing around. The best part was replacing the croutons in Caesar Salad with the fried ravioli!



It was super easy to do and elevated a Caesar Salad to an entree (and my hubby didn't even complain that it was a vegetarian dinner too!). You cook the ravioli to package directions, we used cheese ravioli, then drain the pasta. Then you toss it in a combo of cornmeal, parmesan cheese and lots of pepper. Then it goes into a skillet with a little bit of olive oil, a few minutes on each side, and then you have beautifully golden fried ravioli!







Next time you are in the mood for Caesar salad (or fried ravioli!) try this one out!

1 comment: