Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Blogging Frustrations

I really want to blog more, but I spend so much time making each blog post that it makes me not want to blog. My main problem is that I spend SO much time formatting the pictures and trying to make them look right that I don't even want to start! Is this a normal problem with Blogger? Do people have better luck with Wordpress (or any other blogging site)?
I really do want to blog, but I don't want to spend an hour formatting every picture that I put into the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Download Picasa through google for free! There is a "export" option where you can fix the picture color/cropping wise (this takes me about 30 seconds, unless I'm doing something fancy), then hit the export button, change the size to 620 or lower, and you're done!

    I upload all my pictures in the manner.

    There is also a "blog it" connection from Picasa that you can blog a picture directly from the program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jenn!!! I use Picasa, but I didn't ever use the "export" button. I was re-opening every image in a second program and messing with it there.

    Thanks so much for the help!!!

    ReplyDelete