Thursday, June 24, 2010

Birthday Present

Here she is! I decided to buy the KitchenAid stand mixer and I am so glad that I did! I found a pretty good deal on it at Kohls and they even had it in red!! I used it right away and made homemade marshmallows (post to come soon!).
The super fun part of my birthday was hanging out with some dear friends and going out to Tex Wasabis for dinner and our place for ice cream.













Tex Wasabis is one of Guy Fieris restaurants and we are both big fans of his. The restaurant is a fusion of BBQ and sushi. We tried
some of the "gringo sushi" which is BBQ meats stuffed in the sushi. We had the "kemosabe roll" which had BBQ beef brisket, french fries and garlic chili mayo sauce. We also tried the "screaming gobbler roll" It had roasted turkey, jalapenos, pepper jack cheese and siracha mayo. They
were really good especially since Scott and I don't like real sushi! We also ordered a BBQ beef brisket dinner that was pretty delicious too. All in all, it was a wonderful birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,

    Happy Birthday! (Sorry it's Late) Anyway, just wanted to let you know that we love Guy too, and would love to go to Tex Wasabi.
    BTW, I kinda collect cookbooks too.

    Have a great one, Brian

    ReplyDelete