Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Birthday Decisions

My parents gave me some money this year for my birthday and these are the two things I am debating between. The foodie in me really wants the stand mixer but the crafter in me wants the sewing machine. So we will see if the crafter or if the foodie wins out.
The other thing I may use the money for is a digital camera. Mine was stolen during our trip to Southern California. The friends we were staying with had their house broken into and they grabbed both my purse and my friends purse. The neighbors saw it and chased the guy and so he ultimately ditched our purses, but only after he grabbed my cash and camera. We praise God that he only got those two things and not our ids and credit cards too. I wonder what he thought when he realized it was a pink camera with about 200 pictures of food on it....


















For my birthday on Saturday we are planning on going to Tex Wasabi's here in Sacramento. Tex Wasabi is one of Guy Fieri's restaurants. We are huge fans of his and we have been to his other restaurant in town, Johnny Garlic's. We have really wanted to try Tex Wasabi's for their "gringo sushi," which is sushi filled with pulled pork or BBQ chicken. I will defiantly post about that adventure!

2 comments:

  1. See, I have a sewing machine...but no mixer! I reeeeeaaallllllly want a mixer!

    My sewing machine has enabled me to gift things to my friends that have a personal touch, things like baby blankets and burp cloths. (All my friends are having babies right now!)

    Good luck choosing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same red mixer, I love it! I use it all the time, my sewing machine sits almost all year.

    ReplyDelete